Possibly OT: general Linux accessibility channel on IRC?

James Homuth james at the-jdh.com
Mon Jan 12 03:24:33 EST 2009

I appologise if this belongs anywhere but on these lists, however I'm rather
curious on the subject and figured this would be the best possible way to
get the opinions of the people to whom it would be most relevant. I was
wondering what the general opinion would be of a linux accessibility
channel, geared not specificly to Orca or Speakup, but to accessibility in
general; whether you use command line or desktop, Orca or Speakup, or even
Emaxspeak. Interested parties can contact me off-list, and we can go from
there. I was thinking of using the OFTC IRC network, as it seems most geared
towards the idea behind not just Linux, but accessibility. Again, I
appologise if this is off topic in any way and would encourage anyone with
an interest, because of the possible off-topic nature, to mail me privately.

Sincerely,
James Homuth