Trouble Compiling modules/kernel

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Wed Jan 7 18:28:41 EST 2009

Hi, I totally agree.  No wonder lots of distributions don't have speakup if
the information on the linux speakup site was updated then probably speakup
could be back in versions of linux that it was in before and even more
versions that never had it.  Can you quickly give me instructions on getting
the git version I have debian and have already done apt-get install git-core
so have git installed on my system.  Why is the cvs version even still on
the site if it is no longer being maintained?