Asus EEE PC

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sat Feb 14 15:03:51 EST 2009

Hi Cheryl,
I have an ePC, 701, and the keyboard is slightly easier to use than the
mPower Braille note's QWERTY keyboard.
But I just set up a 900 for a client, and although the keyboard is the same,
I plugged in a USB keyboard for her, so she could use a full desktop type
keyboard.
You could use a wireless one too, where you plug in the USB wireless
component, and use the desktop keyboard from across the room.
I put location dots on the following keys, and it really helps:
F4 F8 F12
#3 #7 #0
tab F J enter
Windows key & Applications key
That takes 12 Loc Dots, or 2 packs of them.
These stick on, and last for a long time.
HTH.
Glenn