Asus EEE PC

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sat Feb 14 14:29:24 EST 2009

Hi all.

I'm looking at Asus EEE Pcs and had a question for which I haven't found
an answer. I know
there are different models but what I'm concerned about is: what kind of
keyboard does it have if it's so small or does it come with a keyboard we
can use? For instance, my cell phone has a
qwerty keyboard that I can use but is painfully slow for me to type on
since I've never gotten good at the thumbs trick so I'm concerned as to
whether I'd manage ok with an eee pc. I imagine if you get one with
bluetooth it wouldn't matter because you could use a separate keyboard but
of course that immediately means carryint around one more thing. I didn't
really find anything about how one keys in though I did see something
about an onscreen keyboard which I'm assuming wouldn't be very accessible
for us out of the box.

--
Cheryl