debian lenny and sound card

Zachary Kline klinez at onid.orst.edu
Fri Feb 6 07:37:55 EST 2009

Hi,
    I personally go in for Mplayer.  It'll play nearly anything you throw at
it, especially if you don't mind adding the proprietary codecs along with
it.  Debian gives you an easy way to do that.
    That being said, this is more than a little subjective.  I'm sure
everybody else has their own ideas.
Hope this helps,
Zack.