Questions about DOS (sorry if off-topic)

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 23:27:45 EDT 2009

This is my first email in a group on digest mode, so I'm snipping to
avoid  cluttering the list.  Hope that's allowed.  I tried replying
but got an error message so hope this doesn't go through twice.

------
Hi Glenn,

Yes, I did some reasearch and it seems you were right.  I'll have to
see if I can find more info on the SbTalker and whether or not
 I can use it on my system.  It's a laptop, Compaq Armada 1750,
Pentium II with between 64 and 192 (not sure on mine) mb sdram and a
hard disk that has the potential to go up to 10gb.  I've gotta check
my particular model, since this one was given to me and I'm not sure
on it's specs.  Still, it should be able to handle it.  I actually
never use the numpad, even on my desktop, except when using Kurzweil
1,000 and even there, I've made a hotkey to use regular letters.

 Message: 6