Testing a synthesizer

james collins james.collins75 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:52:02 EDT 2009

That is one of my big questions, what is the designation of my serial
port? The geek squad agent couldn't tell me. And I have been told
various names like s0, usb0 cu.usbserial etc. Someone from this
mailing list told me of a command that I might be able to use, and I
am thinking on calling apple, but they don't have support for a lot of
stuff like programming, the command line etc.

Sent from my iPhone