mini-beep.iso follow up

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Apr 27 11:00:20 EDT 2009

The problems that were happening with mini-beep.iso for me earlier had
lots to do with too ancient software meeting too modern hardware.  Kernel
drivers for ethernet cards weren't available for the right cards and the
installer was telling me modules weren't available for the version of
software that was being installed on several mirror sites.  I think the
first problem caused the missing modules symptom now. Until I can get a
more up-to-date accessible debian installer I'm not going to be doing
anything more with debian and especially not anymore with sid.