Accessibility of netbooks

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Thu Apr 16 18:50:08 EDT 2009

I have an Asus ePc, 7 inch screen with only a 4 gb internal drive, (SD
card), and on that model, it was quite easy to up my memory from 512 to 1 gb
by taking off a single cover on the bottom.
I just wanted folks to know that not all the Asus machines are as difficult
to change the RAM, as apparently it is on the model that Gene has.
Glenn