slackware 12.2 installation?

al Sten-Clanton Albert.E.Sten_Clanton at verizon.net
Wed Apr 15 12:02:19 EDT 2009

I did get it to work.  I played with Slackware 12.2 for a couple of days in
February.  I no longer remember much about the installation process, so I'd
better not speculate why it's not working for you after that, but at least
you know it worked for somebody.

I seem to remember there being a point in the process at which you'd select
your kernel, but I don't remember if I actually had to do that.

Al