tips on using m c

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Apr 12 06:18:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

I had difficulty with mc and Speakup.  I use gitfm instead which seems a
little better although not as featureful.  Tips on a file manager for
the console that works well with Speakup would be appreciated.  The
gitfm program can be found in the gnuit package in Debian, not to be
confused with the git version control system.  The Lynx browser also has
basic file management but isn't terribly convenient.