tips on using m c

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Sat Apr 11 15:35:28 EDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 12:26:28PM -0400, Christopher Moore wrote:
> Are there any tips for using mc (file manager).

	While I no longer use it, going into the file info settings and
turning everything off and turning off the split-screen function helps a
little.  I don't think any screen reader out there works well with
columns...which is why I no longer use it, and concentrate more on
aliases and learning bash's features to get the job done.  mc does tend
to present too much information, and my idea was to remove as much of
that information as I could.

			Michael

  It's probably a good