debian accessible installation

Kitty Litter n8kl at insightbb.com
Fri Sep 19 19:41:10 EDT 2008

Well, all I can say is trying install time after time after time it would
not speak with the audapter. But installgui did. And although it didn't
speak absolutely everything it prompted me for language, and timezone blah
blah blah. The partitioner was very easy to use and it spoke everything. So
what does the statement in f8.txt mean when it says (graphical install only)
for speakup? I would like to know why it didn't work but I'm not going to
try the installer any more to find out. I just hope in the next
reincarnation the eyes will be more functional and I won't have to worry
about such things any more.