mini-beep.iso seems obsoleted already

Terry D. Cudney terry.cudney at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:07:49 EDT 2008

Hello Samuel, Chuck et al,

	Does anyone have a date (or idea of when)speakup will be included in the daily build? Or, barring that an updated mini-beep.iso with current kernel and speakup included?

	I'm at the point where I have to do a new install on a couple of machines. Without sighted assistance, I want speakup to be available during, and after, the install. As it appears, I can either install with Shane's old netinst cd and go throught the aptitude upgrade process to lenny, or wait for a new accessible installer.

	thanks in advance for any responses/suggestions,

	--terry

--
Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	705-812-4949
SIP: 8978 at ekiga.net
E-mail:	terry at octothorp.org

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like...
having a peeing sectionin a swimming pool.

Tired of technology? Check this out: http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm