mini-beep.iso seems obsoleted already

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Sun Sep 7 13:48:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

Samuel, or anyone, can you tell me whether mini-beep.iso has been
updated since the Lenny archives now contain kernel 2.6.26 as the
default? I had a couple of very nice installs with the iso before
2.6.26 was added to the archives, but afterward the installer complains
that no modules are available for my kernel version, which I take to be
2.6.25. I am advised to install another Debian distribution, but would
rather stay with Lenny.

What to do?

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (51% of Full)

My web site: http://hallenbeck.ftml.net -- my telephone: 1-518-334-9022.
                                --------
Exhilaration is that feeling you get just after a great idea hits you,
and just before you realize what is wrong with it.