audio processing from a cli w/ speakup

Terry D. Cudney terry.cudney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 09:45:32 EDT 2008

Hi all,

	Not especially "speakup" specific, but...

	What have you people found to work well for post-processing of an audio recording? I.E. I have been asked to do post-processing of a recording of a user group meeting to eliminate "ummh aaahhh", pops and such. The program is synch-ed with a slide presentation, so I don't know yet how it is going to work out. Of course if I can get the audio to be clean and understandable (pleasant to listen to without the video) that would be good enough for me, but to keep the synchronization with the slides would be a plus.

	Suggestions?

	TIA,

	--terry

--
Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	705-812-4949
SIP: 8978 at ekiga.net
E-mail:	terry at octothorp.org

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like...
having a peeing sectionin a swimming pool.

Tired of technology? Check this out: http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm