Speakup Parameters Still Broke

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Oct 22 09:25:07 EDT 2008

What's strange here is this doesn't seem to happen with speakout over
the serial port - just when I use soft synth.  But I always get the
"invalid parameter' err when one of the variables is being catted.  I
guess I'm gonna have to write a script that cats one variable at a
time and inserts messages before each one in order to help identify
the culprate.