Broken Paramaters in Speakup

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri Oct 17 18:24:05 EDT 2008

I was thinking of doing something like that.  I figured I would report
it here so we can see if it can be fixed or if someone can tell me
where to look, I might even take a stab at it.  I've never dealt with
kernel control variables before.  But your solution is a good
work-around for the time being.