FYI; debian portmap upgrade broken--resolution

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Nov 26 12:29:10 EST 2008

I agree with that. It just said it was stopping, which was fine, after about
20 mins I went off for a shower and food, and an hour later it was
restarting, so I didn't have much of a choice. I either kill it and manually
remove, or... The other upgrades just hung and broke apt.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005