latest GRML doesn't have speakup

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Nov 25 12:33:26 EST 2008

Hello,
I thought this was the version I had downloaded and speakup is there.
The only differences I am noticing are:
* You have the USB version whereas I have the CD image.
* You are talking about it having kernel 2.6.26, my version says it has
kernel 2.6.26.

The software speech with speakup is using espeakup on my CD.

Are you using the actual RC1 release or a development build? Have you
notified GRML about this?

I wouldn't like to see GRML loose speakup, its a good live CD for the
command line.

Michael Whapples