lenny net installer

luke speakup at lists.tacticus.com
Mon Nov 17 14:22:21 EST 2008

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008, Tony Baechler wrote:

> Yes, but will it run under 32 MB of RAM?  I know I had troubles with 256 MB,
> so I'm not sure how 32 MB would work.  I'm sure it would be difficult with
> software speech.  For that matter, I'm not sure that sysresccd would work
> either.

I am about 90% sure that I have run SysResCD on a 32 MB RAM system.  I had
a bunch of old PCs here a few months ago (which means that they are still
here, sitting there, looking at me, wondering why I haven't cannibalized
them yet), and one of them was most definitely 32 MB RAM.  I tested it
with SysRescCD, and then fixed up its copy of Win 98.  I'm almost sure
that was one of those I ran SysResCD on.

Luke