setting up mail on lenny

Keith Barrett lists at barrettpianos.co.uk
Sun Nov 16 10:18:24 EST 2008

Just got lenny installed.

Thought I would try setting up mail.  I am planning using mutt unless
anyone has other suggestions.

what I would like to achieve is to collect mail from the isp using pop.  I have
several e-mail addresses.

When sending outgoing via smtp, I would need a way of determining what
address is used, so would need options to change the from and reply to
fields.

Later on, would like to be able to filter incomming mail to different boxes
determined by which address it was sent to and the subject.

Now I am happy to do some reading to achieve all this but would like some
advice as to which packages I should be reading up on.
Thanks