OT: Test gmail via mutt.

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Sun Nov 2 15:42:15 EST 2008

	Hello all,

	Just a test email through Google via mutt and msmtp, thanks to
Steve Holmes and all his very appreciated help.  I'd given up on ever
having mail working again in Linux after my cheap ISP switched over to
gmail.  I'd been bashing my head against a wall for more than a month,
and had gone back to Windows, using NVDA and Thunderbird, saving a mail,
editting my reply with notepad, and attaching the file to the reply.
Thanks to Steve, a couple edited config files, and an 'mutt -F
<cfg-file>' alias, everything everything is working again.  Thank you,
Steve.  I'd given up even looking for an answer to the problem with what
few tools I have left that still work with java-script.  Stupid,
Mickeysoft Mouseketeer, point-and-click, Fisher-Price, connect to the
internet to run someone else's software GUI's.

		Sincerely,
			Michael