Speakup not talking on grml 1.1 softsynth

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sat May 31 06:11:53 EDT 2008

* John covici <covici at ccs.covici.com> wrote:

> I have found grml quite useful over the years, even a slightly older
> version has saved a certain portion of my anatomy several times!

> Are you going to use the git version of speakup and if so, I need to
> know when I need to change from using the /proc to the /sys parameter
> structure?

I've to check what work has to be done to be able to integrate it in
packages of kernel 2.6.25/2.6.26. AFAICS there don't exist any
Debian packages to build speakup as external modules yet.

-mika-
--
 ,'"`.         http://michael-prokop.at/
(  grml.org -» Linux Live-CD for texttool-users and sysadmins