Problem with Fedora9 and Speakup

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue May 20 17:28:53 EDT 2008

> On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 08:46:01AM -0500, John Heim wrote:
> > How exactly does one go about updating the documentation?

Well, in the case of the Speakup Modified Installation HOWTO, we're
pretty open.

1.)	Patch files to the existing html document would be grand. Of
course we do reserve all editorial rights.

2.)	If that's daunting, a simple email with suggested revised text
is also welcome.

3.)	Last, but certainly not least, pointers to our errors with
suggested corrections are also appreciated.

Please note that it will take much longer to incorporate anything we get
via #3 than good copy received via #1. Basically, the less you ask me to
do, the quicker it can get done.

Lastly, let me note that I keep a email folder of suggestions people
make and review those suggestions whenever I create a new HOWTO
revision. As noted in the HOWTO, it is indeed the product of many such
suggestions.

Now, if none of this is what you want to do--hey, anybody can go publish
their own docs, right? Everyone is clear about that, right?

Janina