speakup, grml and braille blazer

Cody Hurst churst35 at verizon.net
Mon May 19 23:50:15 EDT 2008

Then I probably don't have what you are alluding to. The only cables I
have are a parallel db25 with male connectors on each end, and a db9
with female on each end. I am connecting the two via a converter that
converts parallel db25 to a male db9. I can't just connect one to ther
other, without this connecter I can't do anything. What would I do now
since I probably don't have the cable you are refering to?

Cody