anyone using openwrt

Jim Kutsch jimkutsch at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 14:45:04 EDT 2008

Chris,
I have had two of the Linksys WRT54GS boxes running OpenWRT for several
years here.  They are quite good.  They are linked by WiFi to offer two
access points as well as to provide wired LAN connections at the "remote"
node.

Be careful to check the OpenWRT.org site for specific models and version
numbers.  The newer Linksys WRT54GS hardware versions won't support OpenWRT.

Jim