slightly OT: Ubuntu Server

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sat May 3 10:46:23 EDT 2008

Hi,
Has anyone managed to get this installed with speach somehow? I've been
wanting to play with it for a while now, but could never figure out how
to get it installed...I'd think the best option would be via serial
console, but some googling around for information doesn't produce much.

--
Anyone who thinks UNIX is intuitive should be forced to write 5000 lines of
code using nothing but vi or emacs.  AAAAACK!