Fedora speakupmodified sources?

Georgina gena at mga.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 17:01:36 EDT 2008

Hi Fedora users

I wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction to get the kernel
source that my install of Fedora 7 put in place?  I've looked on
speakupmodified and on my DVD but can't find the source for kernel version:

2.6.21-1.3228.fc7spk

I know that there are newer kernels but I'd rather keep the ability to copy
and paste and I need to put AX25 support that Fedora decided to take out.
Strange really, as they still provide AX25 packages.  I do have speakup
patched 2.6.21.5 but I'm unsure what patches Fedora apply to their stock
kernels.  I'd like to try using the distro with it's stock kernel for a
while before I go tinkering! <smiles>

Regards

Gena

Ready 2 Go Linux