Installing speakup on Ubuntu 7.10

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Wed Mar 12 04:21:22 EDT 2008

Hello!

Yes, that log would be very helpful.

I can upload the kernel to my domain, then any person who wants it can go
and download it from there.

I've got a username and a password to my ftp site wich I'm planning to have
debian packages on, I can give that to you if you want. you can upload the
kernel there, and then I'll move it to my domain, so that any person who
wants it can get it.

/Kristoffer