linux on a windows box

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Mar 4 04:41:35 EST 2008

Hi,

WinRAR is not free.  It's a commercial package with a free trial
period.  It isn't command line friendly unless you just get the
extractor which I think only supports opening .rar files.  A better
option is 7-zip which is free and open source.  It also supports viewing
and extracting .iso files.  http://www.7-zip.org/  You'll need to get
the command line package separately.  The GUI file manager is very
accessible.