grml on vmware workstation, problem with swspeak

jeremy l84ad8r at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 23:54:19 EST 2008

So, I am assuming that if these boot options will not do the trick, it
may be easer to take another approach? I would really like to have
software speech so I don't need to carry this external around with me,
but, if I have to rely on ssh or serial, I can do that. Just wanted to
get an opinion from someone who knows alot more than me. I will
defenitly give the options here a try and see what happens though.
Thanks for the help.