linux on a windows box

alex wallis alexwallis646 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:07:04 EST 2008

Hi. I would be interested in having that documentation, How exactly though
would I put together a virtual machine, that was patched in order to speak?
There is a virtual machine that has been put together by the guys at
rockbox.org, but it is a very basic package, and does not come with a screen
reader, so I think i'd need to create my own virtual machine for vmware.