a quick question

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jun 20 14:22:34 EDT 2008

Yeah, I'm still using debian. and thanks. I wasn't aware that that file
existed. I'm trying to read more docs before I ask. I did probe around the
manpages some, but didn't see what I needed.
Thanks again,
Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127