a quick question

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jun 20 12:52:05 EDT 2008

Hello,
I'll switch to espeak after I've gotten it working--flite/festival are the
supported ones right now in the config.
The speech-dispatcher log is empty as are the festival and flite logs.
Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127