Keyboards - oh, the clickyness (was:Re: Anyone know what is happening in DebianLenny?)

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Jun 20 09:43:59 EDT 2008

Though that site is a bit expensive...I scored mine (has a
manufacturered date of 1984) for free from a pile of useless computer
junk that was being tossed, and I've seen them go for a few dollars at
goodwill/other used crap stores.
On
Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 08:08:24AM -0400, Nick Stockton wrote:
> *lol* I just started reading the article and the site that the guy gives
> for buying the keyboards is the same one that I gave in the previous email.
> It redirects to their yahoo store.

Absolutely nothing should be concluded from these figures except that
no conclusion can be drawn from them.
	-- Joseph L. Brothers, Linux/PowerPC Project)