Anyone know what is happening in Debian Lenny?

chomiak7737 at att.net chomiak7737 at att.net
Wed Jun 18 00:51:11 EDT 2008

Hey, I don't know. I'm running unstable, and orca and gnome and all were
running fine. But a couple of weeks ago there was a major upgrade and I
basically lost my Xwindows completely. when I try to fix it, I get "broken
packages". Haven't gotten real upset about it because (1) I use linux
mostly in text console and do my gui stuff in Mac and windows; and (2) if
you're going to run unstable you have to be prepared for just about
anything!!! Of course that doesn't solve your lenny problem but maybe it's
related somehow.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,