Anyone know what is happening in Debian Lenny?

Farhan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 22:21:57 EDT 2008

hello, out of curiosity have you checked out the apple keyboards? I just got one and I love the key action on it, its the best $50 you'll ever spend.
On 6/17/2008 at 21:21 Gaijin said
On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 02:09:20PM -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> consoles is controlled in /etc/inittab, I would start by looking there

	That was the first thing I checked when I got a text console
working.  It was my stewpid keyboard at fault, with it's function key
toggle.  Not entirely sure what it does, beyond turning the keys on and
off, but that was the culprit preventing me from using the function
keys..  Sure wish they still made the Omnikey line of keyboards.  I
really loved that puppy...

			Michael