Scrollback and DEC-Talk Express

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Jul 26 06:37:01 EDT 2008

In the old days the buffer was much larger -- and I think the Dec Talk
Express was using xon-xoff or maybe its using them now and was using
rts/cts before.  Increasing the buffer size to 12k will at least make
the problem go away for most cases.  Now there is another problem and
that is if there is a lot of characters with no space or word
delimiter then you can get into trouble because this will introduce a
buffer overflow.  I have not tested this for a while, so maybe this
one was fixed.

on Saturday 07/26/2008 Tony Baechler(tony at baechler.net) wrote