grml 1.1 and eeepc

Dietmar Segbert dietmarsegbert at gmx.de
Sat Jul 26 04:51:00 EDT 2008

Hello,

i want to use grml 1.1 with softwarespeech on an asus eeepc 701. I have
installed the grml 1.1 on an external 2,5" harddisk. I have added the line
"options snd-hda-intel model=3stack-dig", so that the sound and the
softwarespeech works with speakup.

Now i want to install a wlan-connection  to a wlan-dsl-router, but i want
to use the dsl-modem of the router to connect to the internet.

Has anynone used the grml wiht the eeepc and can help me to set up the
wlan-connection. Must i add some additional packages or does the grml find
the wlan correctly?

thank for your help.

Regards.
Dietmar