installing via serial

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Jul 22 16:16:07 EDT 2008

I can proly figure it out through the conf file.
I'll see what some digging around on google gives--I haven't found much for
debian yet, and that's my main one.

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
visit the piratecafe for programming related resources:
http://piratecafe.net
msn: tyler at tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127