installing via serial

Tom Moore tom at tomstroubleshooting.com
Tue Jul 22 16:14:04 EDT 2008

I know most linux distros can be installed via serial, just don't remember
the procedures for the different distros.

As for FreeBSD you'll need to modify the boot floppy in /boot/loader.conf I
believe it is to enable serial support for the install.
The FreeBSD topic for install is OT for this list so if you'd like to hit me
privately about this feel free.

Tom