Debian ist kaput, revisited...

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Mon Jul 21 15:40:32 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 12:15:37PM -0700, Yours Truly wrote:
> I'll reboot and try the keyboard controls

	Yes!  Alright, the keyboard controls appear to all be working to
control synthesizer settings, but echo still returns the "Invalid
argument" error.  Weird.  Is there a Debian package that enters
keystrokes for you as if you were typing them and is scriptable? <grins>
Just  tried rc.local again after controlling the synth via keyboard
controls and am still getting the invalid argument error, so it's not
something that can be hammered into place to make it work.  I guess I'll
try this kernel out for awhile and see what happens.  I can live without
being able to echo things to the synth for now, since the keyboard
controls werk.  Could barely understand things before, with the synth
talking so fast.

			Michael