duo boot systems...revisited, i think?

luke speakup at lists.tacticus.com
Sat Jul 19 23:08:47 EDT 2008

I am sorry to hear that about your nephew.

That said, for what it's worth, I couldn't give a fig about your spelling,
Karen.
rather than criticizing your spelling, I was attempting to
clarify your meaning.  You were talking about a "duo processor".  That to
me suggests a "Core duo  processor", which is an Intel processor which, as
far as I know, has no connection to this conversation.  It is a "dual
core" processor, but if you thought that you need a dual core processor to
setup a dual boot system, then you are mistaken.

I thought that perhaps you were confused in some way, and thought you
needed a "duo processor" to do "dual booting", which is certainly not
true.  As such, I thought I would ask you about your meaning, in hopes of
saving you some money if in fact you had a misimpression that a hardware
change was needed in order to dual boot.  I was not talking about your
spelling at all.

If I some how misread your message, and you did not mention a "duo
processor" as I thought for sure I read in your message, then I apologize
for bothering you with my less than helpful help.  I will let the others
who, as you say, had no trouble understanding you, help you in the future.

Regards,

Luke