Shane's kernels

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Wed Jul 16 06:31:56 EDT 2008

http://lists.debian.org/debian-accessibility/2008/07/msg00001.html

There's plenty of doc on http://www.debian.org/devel/

> > lack of people getting involved in actually doing
> > things.
>
> I am happy to help out, not much programming experience, but happy to
> learn, and hoping to start a bit of programming...

Well, for the packaging itself one usually doesn't need to program, just
have to know make and learn the debian policies etc.  For long-term
maintaining, programming skills help to fix bugs...

Samuel