speech-dispatcher crashing with nothing in log

Rynhardt P Kruger rkruger at gawab.com
Wed Jan 23 13:07:03 EST 2008

Hi,

I think my prosesser is a duolcore because grml deteckt two CPUs but there is just one prosesser on the board. It's a
pentiom 4, 3.0 ghz
I have 1 gig and 256 meg ram in this case. I am also using a soundblaster audigy soundcard.

Take care,

Rynhardt

* Michael Whapples <mwhapples at aim.com> [080123 17:00]:

I use grml linux (http://grml.org/)