speech-dispatcher crashing with nothing in log

Rynhardt P Kruger rkruger at gawab.com
Mon Jan 21 15:02:40 EST 2008

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the tip, but I have allready made myself a script to restart speech and I gave it the name "spup"
(SPeechd-UP) for quick typing. I have also enabled it in the sudoers file so that I don't have to be root to execute it.

Thanks for the tip anyway.

Rynhardt

* Daniel Dalton <d.dalton at iinet.net.au> [080121 17:44]:

I use grml linux (http://grml.org/)