speech-dispatcher crashing with nothing in log

Rynhardt P Kruger rkruger at gawab.com
Mon Jan 21 14:54:48 EST 2008

Hi hynek,

By nothing in the log file I ment that there isn't something in the log that can give me a clue about what the error
is. I have after my prev message, increased the loglevel to 5 and turned debuging in the espeak-generic module on, but
strangely it didn't crash after that! *smile*
But as I said in my prev message, it happens with verying intervals, so if it isn't over its problem, (which is
logicley correct, but I really hope it is), it will crash again and I will send you the two files.

Thanks.

Rynhardt

* Hynek Hanke <hanke at brailcom.org> [080121 17:44]:

I use grml linux (http://grml.org/)