4DOS

Doug Smith dougsmith1 at charter.net
Tue Feb 26 18:32:57 EST 2008

What I want to do is to write a science fiⅻtion story series, put up a
web site, and publish this story series for sale.  However, I don't
want to have to do it with a text editor.  I want real word processing
software to do it with.  Here are the few questions I have about that
jstar.  I was playing with it yesterday, and could not find enough
information on it to know if it is what I really want or not.

1. Does it have all the extras that a word processor has, such as
bold, underlining, and italics?

2. Does it save documents in several formats as word processors
usually do?

3. Is it possible to make paragraphs that look nice and do not have
those blank lines between them, thus producing a document that anyone
knows was done with a text editor rather than a real word processing
package?

If I can get answers to these questions, I will know what I have to
do.

Thanks.

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)