4DOS

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Feb 25 12:47:34 EST 2008

Hi,

Can I host this on my new demos directory?  It isn't technically a
software demo but might be useful to someone, especially since it
includes a working screen reader and such.  If not, I understand.  Also,
you say that FreeDOS is very active which I knew.  If you go to
http://www.freedos.org, you will see news updates for new or updated DOS
programs.  Is there an announce list which just tells about the new
software without discussion?  I haven't looked into their lists because
I am already getting a lot of email.  I joined the debian-user list once
and was swamped by at least 200 messages per day.  That was too much!
For now, I'll go ahead and host your disk image unless you say otherwise.